Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 7- Weigh in & Weekly recap!

So without further ado, my current weight is 246.2 LBS!!!! That's 4.9 lbs lost in 1 week! I'm super proud.

M and I discussed our cheat day, and how neither of us felt too good for the next few days- stomach aches, gas & bloating, ick! Our next cheat day will be 5/20- we're going to try for every two weeks instead of weekly. And I think we'll just go out for lunch or dinner that day, depending on his schedule.

So, I'd like to recap weekly if I hit all my goals for the week.

This week's goals were:
  • exercise at least 4 times a week (Missed by 1 day!)
  • Get prepared to quit smoking (have 3 cigarettes left & no plans to buy more!)
  • Work on my mental health (have an appointment scheduled for 5/17 & another for 5/21!)
  • drink 8 glasses of water a day ( I hit this 4/7 days last week)
Overall, I'm pleased with my success so far. I am aware that all things take time to change, since it took time for me to get this way. I am happy I have made it through the first week & I hope to get even stronger as the days go by!

Today I have already exercised- I did 1 mile in 19:30, that's 5:30 running @ 5MPH and the rest walking about 2.4 MPH. Super! I also had an errand to run so I did that as well, which added about 10 minutes of walk time to my day. I'll post later to catch up on points & calories for the day, but I have a dinner party to prepare for!

No comments:

Post a Comment