Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 8- Heckufa run!!

So today marks Day 8! Awesome- over a week. I did OK today as far as eating- we just finished dinner & I'm bummed I don't have room in my points for dessert. :( Too sad. But I had dessert earlier today- my Mom brought over some honey dew melon, carrot cake & orange poppyseed bread. Yum.

Anyways, I realized I didn't put my points in for yesterday, so here they are:
Weight Watcher Points: 
Allotted: 45
Consumed:  43
 Live Strong Calories:
Allotted: 1879 (not sure why the # changed- perhaps b/c of my weight loss so far?)
 Consumed: 1724 (burned :256!)
 Water:
6/8 glasses consumed

And today:
 Weight Watcher Points: 
Allotted: 45
Consumed: 45
 Live Strong Calories:
Allotted: 1879
 Consumed: 1879 (227 burned!)
 Water:
5/8 glasses consumed. I'll make sure to get in those last 3!

Otherwise, I'm feeling great. I haven't had as much motivation this week with workouts, and it always helps me if some slender stranger is in the gym. I was in luck today- and I ran/walked a 17 minute mile- 7 running!! I was super-proud. I also walk to & from the gym so I count an extra few minutes on my walking on livestrong- usually 2 or 3 more. It was a great rainy day here, which I LOVE. Tonight M and I are going to watch a movie, I'm going to drink water & sulk while he eats a Skinny Cow. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment